Wednesday 12 September 2012

Reflection on media culture class

When I first enter the class, it feels like usual, nothing interesting much. But after we are having the first lecture session, I found it is actually fun the way how the lecturer teach us, especially Mr. Yap Sau
Bin. Although sometimes, his story confuses me.. but I actually enjoy. For Mdm Helena, she would always keep the lecture simple and easy to understand. 

For the 1st assignment, I DON'T really like it since I don't really enjoy writing a long essay. I don't know why but it is hard for me to get and write the points into the essay. But for the 2nd assignment, I REALLY like it. Blogging makes me feel as if you are not actually doing assignment... Like normal people blogging everyday and it is easy for me to write what I want according to the assignment.

For the overall class, I REALLY enjoy it. I learned a lot about our society from this class and I love watching the movie during the lecture session. It is quite sad that the class is going to an end. I thank you to both my lecturer for giving us the guide and information while we are doing assignment! I hope to meet them in another class. (HOPEFULLY) 8D!

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you about the assignment! Well I'm also dont really enjoy when the assignment need me to write a long essay since my grammar really bad ><. But for blogging, even if my grammar was bad but what I wrote not really long and I just need to post my opinion. Its interesting!

    Media culture class lecture also was fun because sometimes the lecturer will make us laugh in class. I'm rarely get sleepy when come to this classes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When it come to assignment 1, I really have a hard time on it because it hard to produced an essay that have to many word on it plus blank point.But when assignment to have to play with blog, honestly I feel happy. There are no need to write a long such of word jst blogging as usual.
    Beside that, media culture class also teach me how to appreciate thing that a person do to attract attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also agree with all of you because I am also having trouble composing a long essay.First, because my grammar , second because I don't like writing a long essay. Frankly,it a little bit boring.For blogging,I like it because because I do not have to write a long essay.Just a simple essay about my own opinion and shared it with my friends.

    For media culture class,honestly, first class is quite boring but after a few weeks I learned in this class, I found this class very interesting because it taught me about what's happening in the media world now and teach me a lot of new things that I never knew.

    Finally, I would like to thank sir and madam for teaching and give me guidance about a lot of new things from the first class until now.
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH...

    ReplyDelete